You can only edit an issued certificate or record via the website. The apps do not have the ability to edit PDF documents.
- Login and find the job address linked with the record.
- Click on the "History" tab.
- Click on the right of the certificate.
- Then click the "Edit" button that can be found in the bottom left corner.
Once you are done, you can choose whether to send the customer the updated record.
- "Approve and Print" will issue and will not send an email.
- "Approve and Email" will issue and will send an email.
These buttons can be found in the bottom right corner.
If you need to edit the customer details on an existing certificate, you need to edit the customer's details first, then edit the certificate, make no changes, and re-issue the certificate.
The software will update the certificate with the new customer details when it is re-issued.