Note: If you are needing to credit a customer or debtor, you will need to create a new invoice with a negative value or adjust an existing invoice by adding a line item with a negative value.
- Click the "Create New" tab.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click the "Create" button under the type of form you need.
Estimate, Quote or Invoice
- Choose either "New Job" OR "Existing Job".
"New Job" generates a new job number and prompts you to select a customer and job address.
"Existing Job" links the new record to an existing job number.
- Click the line under "Description"
- Now either manually enter details, or select a template to use.
- Fill in the details and click "Save"
- Add any additional line items in the same way.
You can now decide to "Save" the record as a draft, or issue it, or issue and email it.
When the customer accepts the estimate/quote, you can then convert it to a quote/invoice.
More on this below
- Tap "New Estimate, Quote or Invoice"
- Tap Invoice, Quote or Estimate.
- Tap the "+" icon.
- Fill in the details manually, or use a template
- Repeat the above to add more line items.
- Tap "Home" to save the record as a draft and return to the main menuor;
- Tap "Approve" to issue the record and move on to the next screen.
- After tapping "Approve", confirm that you want to finalise the record.
- Confirm that the email details are correct and tap "Send".
Note: If you press the home button at this point, after syncing your device, the record will show as "Issued" rather than as a draft.
Converting a Estimate or Quote into an Invoice
Converting an Estimate to a Quote, or a Quote to an Invoice is easy, but cannot be reversed.
- Find the Estimate/Quote you would like to convert and open it.
- Click the "Convert ..." button.
- Confirm that you are happy to convert the record.
From here, you can edit, save, or issue the record in the normal way.