Downloading Your Invoice Data
- Click on the "Invoice" tab.
- Click on the "Download Invoice Data" button.
- Open the downloaded file with Excel, or similar.
Strange Text On Downloaded Data
If the software has not opened the file as the correct file-type, you will likely see "Â" everywhere!
- Open the downloaded .csv file.
- Copy the character "Â".
- Press "Ctrl" + "F" (or "CMD" + "F" on MAC) to open the "Find and Replace" window.
- Click on the Replace tab.
- Paste the "Â" in the "Find What" section.
- Leave the 'Replace With' Field blank.
- Click the "Replace All" button.
- Click OK, and then Close.
All of the "Â" characters have been removed.
For Safari users, exported files will likely be saved as a .numbers file. Simply rename the file by replacing the file extension with .csv
This will get your spreadsheet software to recognise it.