There are a couple of methods to turn off service reminders for a single customer - the quickest and easiest is to use the automatic reminder toggle.
Log in to the web portal
Select the "Customers" tab at the top of the screen
Find and select the customer
Find the "automatic reminders" toggle in the bottom left of the Customer view ensure that "No" is selected
Select "Save" in the bottom right corner.
Automatic email reminders to this customer will now be turned off. Unfortunately, we currently do not have a method to turn off automatic SMS reminders to a single customer.
Turn off Service Reminders for All Customers:
There is also an option to turn off service reminders for all customers.
1. Log in to the web portal
2. Select the "Settings" tab on the right-hand side of the screen
3. Select "Service Reminders And Email Templates"
4. Select the reminder template you would like to turn off service reminders for
5. At the top of the page you should see an option "Schedule Email to be Sent Automatically?" toggle this to "No"
6. Select "Save" in the bottom right corner.