Our integration with BT-enabled Anton FGAs lets you pull readings directly from your analyser to the GES app, saving you from having to copy data across by hand.
How to use your analyser with a gas cert:
1. Have your FGA device running with BT enabled (note that older Anton models may not have BT connectivity)
2. Make sure BT is enabled on your mobile device
3. Start creating a Gas Safety certificate
4. Under the Inspection Details for any appliance, there will be two 'Import Readings' buttons
5. Tap the button to import the data for the first set of readings. The app will automatically search and attempt to link with your FGA device
6. Now on the FGA device, transfer your readings/logs across
7. The app will ask for confirmation, tap 'OK'