Make sure you sync your app, and ensure the latest information you have entered in the app has synced. Check the web portal to make sure!!!
Sometimes it's best to re-install the app to get the latest updated version along with a new, clean copy of your data.
Quite often this is the quickest and easiest solution.
Do not delete the app until you are sure all of your data has synced successfully!!!
- Tap and hold down the icon for GES, and when all the icons are shaking, you will see an X in the corner of the icon.
- Tap the X to delete the app and data permanently.
- Go to the Apple App Store and to re-download the app, sign in, and let it sync.
Reinstalling isn't necessary on Android. Devices differ, so the below wording will likely vary for you.
- Within the "App" settings of your device, find Gas Engineer Software and tap on it.
- Tap on "Storage & Cache" (or similar).
- Tap on "Clear Storage".
- Login to Gas Engineer Software and sync.